Sunday, January 18, 2009

Dante's Cove - Season 3

I absolutly loved this season!! I admit i was a bit apprehensive when i discovered Van (Nadine Heiman) wasnt going to be in this season after her crucial role in season 2 and actually the whole series, but with the addition of the newest cast members, this season ranks as the best yet in my opinion. I was extremely pleased that Michelle Wolf (Britt) was a main cast member this season. She is awsome!! I also really enjoyed Jill Bennett taking over the role of Michelle, not that i didnt like Erin Cummings, it was the fact Jill brought a more deeper, even darker dimension to the character. I also was extremely pleased Thea Gill (Diana) returned. She takes on a greater role this season, very very well done. Despite Van not returning, the writers did come up with a clever way to explain her absence while still keeping the season opener continuing from the end of the second season. So i would definatly say that fans wont be disappointed, this season is even more sexier and darker than the two previous seasons with many surprising twists and turns leading up to a stunning finale. I was on the edge of my seat the entire season!!! Read More....

No comments:

Post a Comment